WAYS TO GIVE
- DONATE ONLINE - Fast, easy, secure!
- DONATE BY MAIL - We'd be delighted to find your generous gift in our mailbox. Checks can be made out to:
Sustainable Harvest International PO Box 1447 Ellsworth, ME 04605
- DONATE BY PHONE - You can easily reach us at 207-669-8254, Monday-Friday, from 9am to 5pm EST. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. And if you have questions about payment options, we’ll be glad to answer those too!
- AMAZON SMILE - If you already shop on Amazon.com, you can simply select Sustainable Harvest International as your charity beneficiary and Amazon will make a donation on your behalf, at no extra cost to you! Click here to designate us as your Amazon Smile charity!
- STOCK - To make a stock gift, please give your broker the following account information: Sustainable Harvest International
First Clearing LLC
FBO Account #5978-4935
- CLIMATE RIDE - Participate in any Climate Ride event and choose Sustainable Harvest International as your beneficiary organization.
- PLANNED GIVING - What will your legacy be? Bequests and other planned gifts safeguard the future of farmers, forests, and Sustainable Harvest International. Contact us to discuss your plans.
- COMBINED FEDERAL CAMPAIGN (CFC) - As a member of EarthShare, we participate in the Combined Federal Campaign. If you are a federal government or military employee, please enter code #11000 on your pledge card during the fund drive to give to Sustainable Harvest International.
- ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER (EFT) - For donations greater than $1,000 or international giving, we accept electronic funds transfers (EFT) or wire transfers. Please call 207-669-8254 during business hours to receive our banking information, or contact us.
- DONOR ADVISED FUNDS - DAF Direct makes it easy to support Sustainable Harvest International by giving directly from your donor-advised fund.
- FREQUENT FLIER - As an international organization, it's just part of the job that we spend a lot of time traveling to and from our programs in Central America. Please help us put more of our donors' dollars to work in the field by donating your excess frequent flyer miles.
- 1% FOR THE PLANET - Join the global movement by committing to donate 1% of your annual salary or net worth to Sustainable Harvest International through our partner 1% for the Planet.
- MATCHING GIFTS - Every year, donors like you amplify their impact through workplace giving. Check with your employer today!
- FACEBOOK FUNDRAISERS - Is your birthday coming up? Why not celebrate the occasion by asking your friends and family to give to Sustainable Harvest International in your name? Fundraisers take just a few steps to set up. Contact us if you'd like assistance.
- BECOME A RECURRING DONOR - Feel good every month, knowing that your recurring gifts are changing lives and protecting biodiversity. Setting up a recurring donation is fast, easy, and secure.
- BUSINESS PARTNERS - Did you know that 55% of consumers are willing to pay more for products from socially responsible companies? Demonstrating your values is good for your reputation and for the planet! Consider donating a percentage of your sales to charity for a day. Or a week. A month! Greenbar Distillery has been supporting our work through a percentage of sales for ten years! Join them!
Sustainable Harvest International
P.O. Box 1447, Ellsworth, Maine 04605 USA
Sustainable Harvest International is a 501c3 organization