See the impact of your donation
by visiting our programs in central America!
Wake up with the birds. Drink locally-grown and roasted coffee. Smell the flowers.
Then get your hands dirty! Or stay clean--it's up to you.
There are many ways to see the impact of your donation and many are customizable. You can:
- join an open trip
- plan a private, guided trip
- organize a trip for your business, community organization, church, or school.
On your trip, you'll work alongside local experienced Sustainable Harvest International staff and farming families on hands-on projects with long-lasting impacts.
When you return home, you'll be able to say: "I helped to build a wood-conserving stove that will improve the health of the family using it AND the land around them." OR "I helped to construct an irrigation system that will provide water for years to come." OR "I helped plant an organic garden that will provide high quality nutrition and income for years!"
These unique exchanges are unforgettable and inspiring, for Sustainable Harvest International participant families as well as volunteers.
No special skill or experience is needed!
Travel WITH US
• We are currently collecting interest for a 2018 Thanksgiving week trip (Nov 19-24) with our Founder, Florence Reed. Please click here to read the trip details and submit an inquiry to get on the list!
• Looking for something more personalized? We invite you to schedule a private, guided trip with our Founder, Florence Reed.
• If you represent a church, school, or community group and wish to partner with us to sponsor and visit a community in which we work, please click here to learn more.